join the new age movement on Facebook at www.facebook.com/everythingoldisnewageagain

Monday, February 14, 2011

spread the love


Love begets love.  I know this is true from experience.  The more love I pour into the world, the more I get back.  It’s cyclic, this force of love.  Because when I get back what I give out, I want to give more.  I hug more, I smile more, I trust more, I connect more.  Love feels good...  no, it feels GREAT! 

Love is not just a feeling, it is energy.  Energy is real – it moves and vibrates.  Love vibrates super duper shmooper fast.  It gives you chills, gets you excited, makes you feel happy.  And the best quality of love is that it’s contagious! 

Happy Valentine’s Day!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxox

Peace!
V

p.s.
It's Meatless Monday, baby!  Serve up those veggies and beans tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment